Breaking News
Loading...

My Updated Entry

4:00 AM


It's been a while since you've seen my home so I thought I'd share my updated entry with you. Technically, the update occurred months ago, but I finally got around to photographing it. I can't not even begin to tell you how many times this space has drastically changed. You can't tell from the pictures, but there is a ton of wall space and the ceilings are extremely tall. My challenge has been finding the right scale of items so it doesn't look bare.

One day I hope to extend my gray paint beyond the kitchen and add warmth to this area too. For now, I'm really enjoying how well this space integrates with the rest of my home and I of course love the color palette since it includes pink, black and gray!






The rug is from Rugs USA and I love how durable it is as well as the pattern and color. I scored this beauty during one of their 75% off sales! The space was definitely able to accommodate a large rug and we needed more coverage by the front door!

Hopefully I can continue to enjoy this space and I won't get an itch to switch things up for a long time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer