Breaking News
Loading...

Gray or Nay?

4:00 AM
I'm pretty much obsessed with gray. Or is it grey? This is new shocking news to you I'm sure! My kitchen finally got painted gray after I started the project, stopped, took a 3 month break from painting, and then hired my fabulous and efficient painter to finish the job! Alas, it's done and fabulous with it's new paint color!
While we're on the topic of gray, how about we discuss cabinets. I'm a total white cabinet kind of girl, but I've really taken to gray cabinetry lately. I'm thinking my dream home would have white uppers and gray lower cabinets as well as a gray island. Look how lovely this trend is!
 

The white subway tile also makes me drool along with the brass cabinet pulls!
 
 
 
This kitchen is so fresh with the Fieldstone Gray cabinets and tons of natural light.
 
Via
 
The pops of magenta against the marble backsplash makes my heart melt!
 
 
Would you go for this look when designing a kitchen? I think it's fresh and timeless!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer