Breaking News
Loading...

Guest Bloggers Needed

4:00 AM

I'm in desperate need of some fabulous bloggers to guest post for me while we're away on vacation!
 
 
The posts will run from January 17th through the 27th, then again February 14th through 16th!
If you're interested in sharing new content on A Lived in Home and promoting your blog at the same time,then please email me at alivedinhome@gmail.com.
Please include the following:
  • The name of your blog
  • The topic of the intended post and a brief description
  • When you would like your post to run
I welcome any DIY projects, Valentines projects, posts related to decor, a recipe you recently tried, Pinterest projects you've tried, paint projects, and furniture/shopping finds to name just a few and give you some ideas!
 
I can't wait to hear from some of my talented readers and other bloggers!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer