Breaking News
Loading...

It's Office Time

4:00 AM
I have the green light to do something with my husband's dispicable office! I knew he'd get tired of the clutter and lack of personality in the space eventually! When he was out of town about a month ago I did purchase a new gold floor lamp and made a gallery style wall of mirrors which added to the blank space.
Over the holiday break I put together a design board for him and he's game for the changes. Here's what's happening:


I'm going to sample these 3 paints:



We are going for dark and dramatic in this space!
Which color do you prefer? Have you used any of these before? I would love to hear if you have!

We ordered the furniture over the weekend and hope to have paint on the walls this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer