Breaking News
Loading...

Frugal Friday Find

4:00 AM

 
I spotted this wooden European console table at Wisteria, but could not take the $909 plunge. I knew I could probably find a similar version somewhere else if I kept my eye out.
Sure enough when strolling through World Market a few weeks ago I spotted a very similar version with a much more affordable price tag of only $249.99!
 
 
 
This Everett table is almost as long at 71''. It works well for a long foyer, but is still narrow enough to be placed in an entry. There are also 2 drawers which is hard to depict from the picture.
 
I sourced this table out to a client and loved it so much that we purchased one for our office because we were having a hard time finding a piece long enough. I can attest that it's very easy to assemble as well. I carried the box in from the car myself which wasn't the easiest task, but I managed with hubby out of town! Then, putting it together was painless. It's well worth every penny in my opinion!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer