Breaking News
Loading...

My Navy Bathroom {Updated}

4:00 AM
 
 
The guest bath got a few updates this week. I'm still loving the dark navy paint, but I was tired of all the added color. It was feeling a little overwhelming. Here's a reminder of what it previously looked like.
 

And now with a new shower curtain, towels, and muted tones.
 
 
The orange soap is obviously just a holiday pick and not staying forever!


 
I pulled the clock from another room. I think it's better utilized here and a bit unexpected for a bathroom.
 
 

 
The golds, grays, and creams are much more subtle and flow better with the rest of our home. I knew I couldn't pass up the shower curtain when I saw it at Target. Plus, it was only $20. The gray towels I also scored there and they were on clearance. I can't say I have many $30 makeovers!


 




 

 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer