Breaking News
Loading...

Client Living Room Design

8:17 AM
I have an adorable new client who is so ready for change in her home. She's a lot like me in that she wants her space completed yesterday. She has been in her home for over a year now and wants to add color and warmth so it feels like a cozy home instead of just a house. 

I'm lucky in that her home has great bones and she has already painted her living room a neutral color so it's easy for us to splash color around. We are also using her current sofa and chair which saves a ton! What's funny is that she has the same floor plan as my home so I know every nook and cranny! 

Here's the design board I put together for her space. 



 In a dream world, we all wish funds were unlimited and we could snap our fingers to get things accomplished right away. Unfortunately, in the design world, decorating your home is a process. I actually believe that you need to live in your home before jumping to decisions because in the end when you rush, you end up not loving what you've chosen. Trust me, I have been there. 

I really think my client has done the right thing by waiting until now to make decisions about her space! Now, we just have to wait a bit longer for it to come to fruition! I'll share pictures along the way of course! 

*If you would like help turning your home into a beautiful, lived in space, check out my design services page or contact me at alivedinhome@gmail.com*

*Out of respect for paying clients I do not share sources.*

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    magnolia home rugs

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer