Breaking News
Loading...

New Table and Problems

4:00 AM
Well, I purchased our new kitchen table and it's an epic fail! Thankfully, it was this inexpensive table.

 I had big plans in my mind, but it just didn't work out so well. The table for one is too small for our space. Also, it's very difficult to scoot the chairs under the table because of the narrow opening on the ends. What's pretty funny is that one friend came over and said it looked like a craft table and another called it a kiddie table. That did it for me. So, now on to plan B. 

I had purchased 2 of these chairs which are staying.


I'm on the hunt for 2 more chairs in a different style. Possibly these:


or these:


I'm still undecided and even wavering on color of the next 2 chairs. Now, you're wondering about the table I'm sure. We are keeping the old one that is sitting in the garage and I'm sawing off the legs. Well, correction, a friend of mine is sawing them off. We didn't like the bar height so I'm changing that with shorter legs. I wasn't crazy about the fact that it's so dark either, so I'm lightening the space with the chairs. 

All in all, things are actually working out just fine. I'm moving the new desk up to my office because my current desk is cramped. I might have even learned a small lesson to listen to my hubby sometimes. He really doubted the new table and I told him not to worry that it would look great with 4 new chairs. WRONG! I'll let him be right this time. 

Are there any projects you have attempted lately and failed at or even changed your plan mid way?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer