Breaking News
Loading...

1 Year Blogiversary

4:00 AM

As I was blogging away yesterday it dawned on me that my Blogiversary was probably approaching. Glad I looked, cause it's today! I cannot even believe that it's been a year already of writing posts, connecting with other bloggers, and finding inspiring ideas daily.

This new journey of mine has been so worthwhile!Writing this blog is so enjoyable and a wonderful outlet for my creativity and a way for me to share projects from around my home. I've also grown my interior design business from it, which is a dream come true. Connecting with people and making new friendships is also a great perk. There are so many people I follow now and I feel apart of their lives.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of my loyal readers and followers! You are the reason I continue to be inspired and post daily! Your comments and feedback are so appreciated and welcomed. If you don't already follow me, then this is a great opportunity to do so. I would love to hit 300 GFC followers today. I'm sooo close! Plus, when you follow, I know who is supporting my endeavors!

THANKS A MILLION!
I look forward to the 2nd year of blogging adventures and watching A Lived in Home grow even more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer