Breaking News
Loading...

Sofa Happenings

4:00 AM




Hello Roberto my love! This just might be happening in our living room in a Graphite color! While I find nothing wrong with our current sofa, my hubby needs something more comfortable and suitable for lounging. 


Here's a reminder of what our living room currently looks like. The pillows have since been relocated upstairs. I have black and white La Fiorentina pillows in the chairs now. I also am thinking about a natural fiber rug or this one in place of the chevron.


Also, really digging this cocktail table! I've had my eye on it for a while and it's currently on sale for 15% off! I need something a little less traditional and lighter to replace our quick fix table that we've had for years. 



I saw this room this morning and fell in love! It really inspired me to make some of these changes. 


Doesn't this room look so cozy and inviting with the ivory chair and charcoal sofa? 

So what do you think? Should I go for the graphite sofa? I'm thinking it will transition nicely into our space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer