Breaking News
Loading...

Target Nails It Again

4:00 AM

Have you been to Target in the last few weeks and noticed the new Threshold roll-out? Um, yeah! This new line is really killing it! I'm overly impressed by all the new furniture especially!
 

I purchased bar stools from Target almost 3 years ago when we moved into our home and they have held up fabulously! The quality really is great! I wish I could say that I needed new ones because these tufted cream ones are stunning!
 
                
 
How gorgeous is this velvet swoop arm chair? Loving this and the black herringbone colorway too!
 
 
 
I'm a total fan of this gray console table. The fretwork detailing gives it a more high end look. It also comes in a coordinating accent table.
 
This tray table makes a nice accent piece!
 
 
Who doesn't love a campaign style piece? This side table has to be my new favorite piece. Someone please by one! I have no place for it! You can't beat the $80 price tag!
 
Faux snake skin anyone? The gold hardware adds a classy touch!
 
Would any of these pieces fit your style and work in your home? I'd love to hear if anyone already owns one of them!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer