Breaking News
Loading...

Bedding Love

7:55 AM

Do you love the feeling of crawling into a fluffy, luxurious bed with plush linens? How can you not, right?! 
My Serena and Lily catalog came last week and I'm drooling over some of their bedding that's sure to give a cozy hotel feel. 


The Border Frame Duvets and Shams are so classic! Plus, they are sateen which makes them even softer! This is definitely on my list of things to purchase for the guest room! I love the detailing especially!


This grass green color has also caught my eye! So many colors to choose from. Decisions decisions...


Look at some of the choices of the Gobi sheets! The pewter I bet would be gorgeous with the green trim duvet!


If you liked pattern, then these Seaglass French Ring sheets are subtle, but give some interest to your bed.  I'm considering these as well! They add to the layered look of the bedding like this one. 


How soothing is this room? I could catch a lot of Z's in a similar space! 

Lastly I need a luxurious herringbone throw to toss over the end of the bed!


They had me at herringbone and fringe! 

Now, I need to decide which pieces to order! 


Are you a sucker for good bedding like myself? Have you tried any from Serena and lily? 

All images via






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer