Breaking News
Loading...

Party Planning

2:27 PM

I can't believe another year has passed and I'm going to have a sassy 3 year old in less than 2 months. With that, comes party planning for her big day. She requested a princess party, so I used my swift convincing skills and now she's excited as ever for her "Under the Sea" party! I just couldn't swing the thought of a full on princess themed party. Plus, I'm sure the boys in the neighborhood will thank me later! 

Here's what I'm thinking for her big day! 

I'm pretty sure this is the invitation I've settled on.  A photo of my sweet girl is a requirement! How fun to look back in 20 years at all her birthday invitations? 

Little miss has already approved a cake similar to this one! 


How darling are these mini Mason jar sippers from Anthropologie?!

Not everything has to be sugary and sweet! Love the idea of a healthy treat for the littles in cute striped cups. 

What kiddo doesn't love balloons? They can double as decor and leave with the kiddos attached to the party favors! 

And speaking of party favors, beach buckets are great for stuffing surprises in side!

Cute printables are a must! 

So many cute ideas I've found! Her 3rd birthday is sure to be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer