Breaking News
Loading...

Life in Instagram Lately

4:00 AM

Found some leftover paint from the office project and went to town on a new gallery wall.

Why not play with an umbrella inside?

My roots are gone!

Project office redo is complete with fresh white walls.

My silly bug is 27 months now and loving school!

Keeping my wardrobe bright and fun with polka dots.

My precious puppy.

I've made a pack to cook more at home and I started with cabbage!

3 generations- do we look alike?!


Who doesn't like chocolate and strawberries?!

Added a new rug, sheepskin, and leopard to my office.

My diy fashion board

Moms dining room got restyled and a new pair of lamps

How fun are these dipped shovels and pots from J Crew!


What have you been up to lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer