Breaking News
Loading...

Valentine's Mantle

4:00 AM




There's no denying Valentine's is around the corner at my home. Just look at my mantle! 



The yarn wreath was a diy project last year that I'm reusing! No sense in recreating the wheel! You can go here to read about it. 



The love bottle is actually an old wine bottle that I sprayed with chalkboard paint, and tied twine on for an added touch. 




The golden hugs and kisses were a quick diy explained here


Target had the cutest pillows that I scooped up on sale last week along with the heart votive holder sans candle. Oops! And, the banner was a Hobby Lobby find for $2.50. I couldn't make one for that inexpensive. All I did was glue the letters on and string them with the twine. 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer