Breaking News
Loading...

5 Random Things Thursday

4:00 AM


1. Two of these babies are now mine! Ella is her name and thanks a lot World Market for sending me a 25% off coupon because you knew I was lusting after her! For now they are at my office desk looking rather lovely. The intent is to use them as dining chairs eventually!


2. Martha is a genius. Thinking about making this Apple Crisp deliciousness over the weekend! I'll add a little more fat with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
 
3. Ordered this Morroccan Shag rug for the gameroom after it finally came back in stock and was 60%off! It will be here on Friday! I hope it's as furry and soft in person as it appears!
 
 
4. This love print from Made By Girl arrived yesterday and is going on Ava's gallery wall in her big girl room! Even she needs some gold in her life!
 
5. The new issue of Lonny Mag is out. I perused it yesterday and there is a ton of eye candy like this office belonging to Jenna Lyons:
 
If you love J. Crew then this is your girl!
 
 
Yes, random thoughts, but now you know how my brain works! I'm going in many different directions! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
 

 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer