Breaking News
Loading...

Birthday Planning

3:30 AM
Some little smarty pants has a birthday coming up. Yep, bring on the terrible two's! I feel like she should wear a shirt with a number 2 on it to explain her poor behavior when we are out in public. She sure is cute though when she's screaming "No, Mama" and putting her hand out for me to stop. I guess it too shall pass!
Here's what's in the works for Extravaganza numero dos:

I ordered her super cute invites from Tiny Prints to coordinate with this years Sweet Shoppe theme.

Of course there will be lots and lots of candy!
And punch with cute straws!

I gave my friend Melissa this pic. She is the most amazing cake artist! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

As if cake isn't enough, I'm making cupcakes with this homeade icing recipe. It's so delicious!

Since her party is only a week away I better get crakin' cutting out labels, painting mini art easels, finishing her banner, making food lables, etc, etc, etc! You get the point!

After all the prep and planning this will be me enjoying the party!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer