Breaking News
Loading...

No Fail Recipes

4:00 AM
Part of my 12 accomplishments for 2012 includes trying new recipes and actually eating dinner at home. We tend to eat out entirely way too much. Not to mention, we have a 1 1/2 year old that gets fussy around dinner time and does not want to sit still for an entire meal! For the past month we have actually stuck to our guns and I've been getting to know my kitchen. See, it is possible to pin things on Pinterest and then actually try them! Here are some of the no fail recipes we have tried and devoured!








We made tacos out of these! I mixed lime juice with sour cream and dalloped it on top with some shredded lettuce and salsa. They were healthy and delicious!

For these and other recipes you can follow me on Pinterest! Happy pinning and cooking!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer