Breaking News
Loading...

Online Shopping Finds

4:30 AM
Do you ever have those days where you feel like doing nothing except sitting in front of the computer browsing the web and seeing how fast you can deplete your account? I do! It's a dangerous thing that ol' world wide web. I don't really deplete my account because that would be kind of depressing, but it's fun to wish!
I made some great finds while browsing. And brace yourself, some are really great! You are going to want some of these things like I do. I wish the magic shopping fairy would just drop them off. 



        Lattice Dhurrie Rug     Mid-Century Nightstand     Pandan Bin              Jewelry Box




         Gumdrop Pendant             Ibiza Pillow             Bangle Sketch           Coffee Mug


        

        Kelly Green Flats              Perfect Shirt             Essie Polish           Toothpick Jean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer