Breaking News
Loading...

Gifts Galore {Hi Sugarplum}

4:30 AM


Hello all! I am Cassie from Hi Sugarplum, and I'm excited to be participating in Megan's Holiday Gift Series! Books have always been my go-to gift for everyone from new mothers to teenagers to grandparents. Who doesn't love to curl up with a good book, right? Unlike many gifts, a book will grace your table or shelf for years to come. I also love to include a special note on the inside flap, so the recipient knows what they mean to me each time they pull out the book.

Since I'm a home blogger, I thought I'd share my wish-list of design books....which are also lovely decor!

































And of course no design book collection is complete without this one:



I hope this list has been helpful, and a very Merry Christmas to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer